Image of the processional avenue (site 920), showing four small circular enclosures [mud brick tree pits?], and site 950-959 in the background. Excavators can also been seen loading a mine car with debris on top of a trench. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë J2 15' and '920 to 950 M14.
Meroë site 920: Processional Avenue
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/JA/15
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J2.15GB 3431 M.659
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (164mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.