Image of 2 faïence seal pendants from site 924, decorated with cartouches topped with feathers. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë album N2 17, 924c M13'. Album print marked with a 5 and ‘Meroë 1913 924c’.
Meroë site 924: faïence seal pendants
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/17
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.17GB 3431 M.678
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.