Image showing a small settlement on a hillside by a road. The houses are made from rocks and timbers and have mossy roofs. Possibly taken in Anatolian during John Garstang's 1907 tour.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/14
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F13GB 3431 MISC/F/13
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/6.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/13. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light scratches, minor light damage and emulsion is beginning to peel at edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.