Image of three large jars in situ at an unknown site at Meroë (possibly a tomb). Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album N2 47, Umb. Ayab North?'. Album print also labelled 'Umb. Ayab North?'.
Meroë: 3 jars in a trench
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/47
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.47GB 3431 M.906
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (120mm x 89mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.