Image showing the reverse of two [clay?] letter tablets depicting a procession and small inscriptions. Handwritten note with negative states 'see 49 A4'; '[re]tained for expedition' and 'Two letter tablets bought in Constantinople obverse'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/3/2/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc C2GB 3431 MISC/C/2
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has light spotting, scratches and emulsion is beginning to peel at edges.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.