Image of a table or stand of highly burnished dark-red pottery from tomb 307, decorated with pattern painted on outside in white line
Meroë site 307: Pottery stand
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/39/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.39GB 3431 M.501
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (89mm x 120mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no album print of this image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is chipped at the edges of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Illustration of the pot can be found in Garstang (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XLIV.21.