Image of the excavation of site 195 ('Royal Baths') showing the discovery of the tank wall. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë L2 28, 194 M12'. Album print marked 'Meroë 1912 194'.
Meroë site 195: Discovery of the tank wall
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/28
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.28GB 3431 M.169
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.