Image of the reverse of a stela discovered at site D1 at Bêt Dawd, showing a relief of a figure with a hieroglyphic inscription. Album print labelled 'pl.33' and 'D.1'. '153', 'Back of 152 Bêt Dawd' and 'A77' are written on the back of the print.
Bêt Dawd site 1: back of stela of Se-Ra
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/150/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.169GB 3431 A77
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (100mm x 128mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 33, entitled 'back of stela D.1'.