Image of 3 faïence seal pendants from site 924, decorated with cartouches topped with feathers. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë album N2 14, 924a M13'. Album print marked '924 c Meroë 1913'.
Meroë site 924: faïence seal pendants
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/14
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.14GB 3431 M.874
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering down one side of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.