Image of site 690 upper during excavation showing a bath like tank and a square stone tank. Album print marked '98 M' but note with album print by L Török states that the sites is actually 690 upper. Note on back of print states 'The bath in Watling street leading into 'Palm' court M.14'
Meroë site 690 Upper: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/O/8
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 0.8GB 3431 M.976
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (159mm x 113mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.