Image of the aerial railway being used to move debris around the site. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë A20'. Album print marked 'M13'.
Meroë: Tipping Point of aerial railway
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/20
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.20GB 3431 M.1174
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Extensive silvering at the edge of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.