Image of a green-glazed faïence cylinder from site 200, depicting winged goddess. Album print marked '200 M14'.
Meroë site 200: Fragment of faïence cylinder
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/GA/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 GA.12GB 3431 M.187
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (81mm x 108mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 66, labelled ‘200-3’. Full description in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol.1, p101, find reference 200-3.