Image of street 920 during excavation. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Album S26 920 M14'.
Meroë site 920: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/S/26
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 S.26GB 3431 M.658
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (108mm x 81mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion is flaking at one edge of the negative. Heavy silvering.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.