General view of sites 194 and 195 ('Royal Baths') during excavation, including fragments of sculptures and object discovered at the edge of the trench. The shadow of the cameraman and the stand he stood on can be seen in the image. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë L2 8, 194 M12'. Album print marked 'Meroë 1912 194'.
Meroë site 194: Excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/8
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.8GB 3431 M.162
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.