Image of site 251-253 after excavation looking south west, which Garstang thought was a priest's house. '250 M10' is written on the negative.
Meroë sites 251-253: 'Priest's House'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/31
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.31GB 3431 M.622
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXXIII.4, labelled ‘View of priest’s house looking SW’.