Image of a mud brick structure from site 926. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë, Print C12, 926 M13'. The aerial railway for moving debris around the site can be seen in use above the site. Album print marked ‘926 M13’.
Meroë site 926: mud brick structures
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/C/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 C.12GB 3431 M.684
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is over exposed.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.