Image of debris being moved using the aerial railway. The shelter over site 292 can be seen in the background. Possibly taken from the edge of site 294, looking over sites 298 and 293. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë A14'.
Meroë: Aerial railway in use
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/14
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.14GB 3431 M.1168
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion has come away from the edge. Slight silvering.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.