Plan of the Prince of Wales Theatre, Tottenham Street, W1, as it existed in 1882. Rebuilt in 1905 as the Scala Theatre" at ground floor level. Annotated with "This Theatre was made famous by Sir Squire and Lady Bancroft. In this theatre 'Caste' TW Robertson's famous comedy was first produced on the 6th of April 1867"
Architectural plan of Prince of Wales Theatre (later the Scala)
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/276/thm/276/1/76
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/276/1/76
- Dates of Creationca.1950s-1960s
- Physical Description1 folder, 1 item