Plans of the Comedy Theatre, Panton Street, SW1 as it existed prior to re-construction in 1955, at main entrance, dress circle and stage door and at pit, stalls and stage levels, dated 1930. Also plans at street, stage, first floor, second floor and third (top) floor levels, dated 1943.
Architectural drawings of Comedy Theatre
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/276/thm/276/1/19
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/276/1/19
- Dates of Creation1930-1943
- Physical Description1 folder, 5 items