Plans of the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, at it existed in 1901 before a backstage fire, dated 1901. Plans of stage and dressing rooms end, at gallery, balcony, circle, grand circle, stage and basement levels, dated 1945. Plan of theatre at stage level, dated 1960.
Architectural drawings of Theatre Royal Drury lane
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/276/thm/276/1/98
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/276/1/98
- Dates of Creation1901-1960
- Physical Description1 folder, 9 items