Between 35-42 patients in the ward during this period. Most of the patients seem to be involved in activities on most days such as ward work, laundry, as housemaids, knitting, fancy work, and other employments.
Ward 2: Aug 1940-Sep 1941
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/4/2/1
- Dates of Creation30 August 1940-27 Sepember 1941
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed and volume is in fairly good condition.