Between 32-41 patients in the ward during this period. Most were employed in ward work, laundry, needlework, knitting and fancy work.
Ward 1: Jun 1952-Jun 1953
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/4/1/10
- Dates of Creation28 June 1952-6 June 1953
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed and volume is in fairly good condition.