Between 25-31 patients in the ward during this period. Some were employed in ward work, in the kitchen, in the laundry, in needlework, knitting, and other employments.
Ward 4: Apr 1941-Jun 1942
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/4/4/1
- Dates of Creation9 April 1941-5 June 1942
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed and volume is in fairly good condition.