Between 32-40 patients in the ward during this period. A consistent high number of patients were confined to bed during this period although a small number were employed in ward work,needlework, and knitting.
Ward 3: Dec 1940-Feb 1942
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/4/3/1
- Dates of Creation19 December 1940-12 February 1942
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed and volume is in fairly good condition.