Between 13-17 patients in the ward during this period. Most were employed in wood work, in the kitchen, laundry, knitting, fancy work, needlework, and as housemaids.
Ward 4: Nov 1942-Jan 1944
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/3/4/3
- Dates of Creation19 November 1942-10 January 1944
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed and volume is in fairly good condition.