Between 32-37 patients in the ward during this period. Patients employed in ward work or in the garden. A high number confined to bed.
Ward 9: Feb 1940-Apr 1941
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/2/4/1
- Dates of Creation26 February 1940-15 April 1941
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Spine and fragile are fragile and wearing away slightly. Mould has been removed.