Between 15-23 patients in the ward during this period. Most were employed in ward work, needlework and knitting.
Ward 1: Sep 1947-Oct 1948
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/4/1/7
- Dates of Creation11 September 1947-16 October 1948
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed. Some pages have marks due to damage by mould or by water and are also stuck together.