Between 30-43 patients in the ward during this period. Most were employed in wood work, in the kitchen, knitting, laundry, fancy work, and other employments.
Ward 6: Oct 1943-Dec 1944
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/3/5/2
- Dates of Creation20 October 1943-16 December 1944
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed. Front cover and spine are a bit weak but apart from that volume is in good condition.