Between 32-40 patients in the ward during this period. Most were employed in ward work, in the kitchen, needlework, knitting, and fancy work.
Ward 6: Feb 1946-Mar 1947
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 812 HB13/12/2/3/5/3
- Dates of Creation5 February 1946-9 March 1947
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
These volumes contain patient names and are therefore closed for 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Mould has been removed. The spine and front cover of the volume are weak and slightly dirty. Apart from that the volume is in good condition.