This series contains excursion photograph albums; group photographs of Sedgwick Club members from 1900-1974; and digital access copies of group photographs.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 590 SGWC 4
- Dates of Creation1900-1974
- Physical Description2 boxes
Scope and Content
- SGWC 4/1 Photograph Albums
- SGWC 4/2 Club Photographs
- SGWC 4/2a Club Photographs (Access copies)
Conditions Governing Access
SGWC 4/2 is closed. Only access copies of club photographs will be issued, SGWC 4/2a.
Conditions Governing Use
Lafayette Photography own the copyright in photographs taken by Stearn & Sons and Eaden Lilley that were taken 50 years ago or less. Enquiries about reproduction should be directed to Lafayette Photography.