Book file containing manuscript, proofs and camera-ready copy of Jeremy Hooker's poetry collection, Solent shore (Manchester: Carcanet New Press, 1978). The book was probably typeset in-house at Carcanet and was printed by Billing and Sons. Its copy-editor was Robert Wells.
Jeremy Hooker, Solent shore
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CPA/1/2/1/17
- Former ReferenceGB 133 Sequence 2, Box 3 
- Dates of Creation1978 & n.d.
- Physical Description4 pieces; 172 sheets