Bundle of additional papers relating to James Atlas in some way which were stored in the Ten American poets book file. These consist of:
- Typescript poems by Atlas: 'A Summer Evening', 'In the Parish Church of St. Michael Stanton Harcourt, England' (2 versions), 'Sunday Morning', 'Going Home', and 'Survivors Returning to America'.
- Typescript poem by Peggy Rizza entitled 'Charlotte' (which was included in the anthology).
- Unattributed typescript poem entitled 'The Dream'.
- Papers relating to the 1973 Carcanet publication of Attila József's Selected poems and texts, translated by John Batki, edited by George Gömöri and James Atlas, including: biographical details of Batki and József; draft table of contents; and typescripts of 'Three Letters', 'Suicide?' and 'Curriculum Vitae' (all texts by József which appeared in the volume).
- Typescript list of 'Corrections of Beckett' [presumably relating to Atlas's essay 'The Prose of Samuel Beckett' which appeared in Poetry Nation 2]'.
- Copies and cuttings of three book reviews by Atlas.
- Further paperwork relating to Ten American poets.
- Photocopy article by William Barrett entitled 'Delmore: A 30's Friendship and Beyond' (Sep 1974).