Complete typescript of the collection, which was sent to Schmidt by Daniel Weissbort on 2 August 1972 (see CPA/2/1/77/36). Includes preliminary sheets probably added by Weissbort or at the Carcanet office. Most of the translations are original typescripts although two are photocopies of previously published poems. Thurley's own annotations appear in blue ink throughout. Schmidt has carried out some minor editing of the introduction and added typesetting instructions (in red, green and black ink). Further instructions in pencil were probably made by the typesetter or printer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CPA/1/1/1/31/1
- Dates of Creationn.d. [ca 1972]
- Physical Description109 sheets