Manuscript and proofs of Peter Jay's first poetry collection Shifting frontiers: poems 1962-1977 (Manchester: Carcanet New Press, 1980). The book was typeset in-house at Carcanet and printed by Billings. Margaret Hutchinson was probably proof-reader and collator. The file also includes some additional manuscript poems which were not included in the collection.
Peter Jay, Shifting frontiers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CPA/1/2/2/15
- Former ReferenceGB 133 Sequence 2, Boxes 45 , 51  and 56 
- Dates of CreationJan 1978-Jun 1980 & n.d.
- Physical Description4 pieces; 177 sheets