Manuscript and proofs of Christopher Smart's Selected poems, edited by Marcus Walsh (Manchester: Carcanet New Press, 1979). The book was published as part of the Fyfield series; it was typeset in-house at Carcanet and the proofs were read and collated by Margaret Hutchinson. The book is a revised and expanded edition of Walsh's 1972 Carcanet publication The religious poetry of Christopher Smart, with a different selection of Smart's verse and an extended introduction.
Christopher Smart, Selected poems
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CPA/1/2/2/31
- Former ReferenceGB 133 Sequence 2, Boxes 49  and 56 
- Dates of CreationJun-Jul 1979 & n.d.
- Physical Description3 pieces; 236 sheets