Manuscript and proofs of Neil Powell's critical work Carpenters of light: some contemporary English poets (Manchester: Carcanet New Press, 1979). The book was printed by Billings. The proofs are not in an in-house format and may have been produced either by Woodspring Press who did some typesetting work for Carcanet during this period, or by Billings. The copy-editor was probably Peter Jones and the proof-reader Margaret Hutchinson.
Neil Powell, Carpenters of light
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CPA/1/2/2/23
- Former ReferenceGB 133 Sequence 2, Boxes 35  and 52 
- Dates of Creation[ca 1979] & n.d.
- Physical Description3 pieces; 275 sheets