Hand-illustrated pamphlet copies, made by Frederic Prokosch, of poems by various authors. On the inside cover of each pamphlet is the bookplate of Prokosch's library. Each pamphlet includes a handwritten note by the author recording that it was made by him at Fountain Street, New Haven, Connecticut, 1932-1933. However, owing to the scandal surrounding the 1972 sale of his pamphlets, the provenance of the pamphlets in this collection must be uncertain. The poems are accompanied by photocopies of a covering letter from the donor, December 1975, and of a list made by him describing the collection.
1. James Joyce, 'On the beach at Fontana'
2. W.H. Auden, 'Sir, no man's enemy'
3. Frederic Prokosch, 'The gull'
4. Frederic Prokosch, 'The lake'
5. T.S. Eliot, 'Morning at the window'
6. Ezra Pound, 'The farm'
7. W.B. Yeats, 'The choice'
8. T.S. Eliot, 'Excerpt'
9. James Joyce, 'She weeps over Rahoon'
10. W.B. Yeats, 'Love's loneliness'
11. W.H. Auden, 'Before this loved one'
12. Ezra Pound, 'The tea shop'