Concerning the L. and N.E. Railway Bill 1929-30 and in particular the proposed closure of Connah's Quay wharves and docks.
Agreements, Bills, Schedules, Bye-laws, Notes, Plans, Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/B/10/16
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/381
- Dates of Creation1928-1930
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).