17 Feb 1753 between River Dee Co. and Sir John Glynne and others, in which it is agreed the latter erect an embankment and sluices for preservation of lands on south side of new cut. Scheme and Estimate (25 Mar 1762) of sluice and bank proposed, appended.
Copy Articles of Agreement
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/F/10/3
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/825
- Dates of Creationn.d. 20th century
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).