Of the dispute between the River Dee Co. and the Rectors of Hawarden (over tithes, tolls, etc. for the White Sands,) Cheshire proprietors and others over title to lands and complaints over maintaining the Standard.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/A/4/27
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/286
- Dates of Creationc.1845
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).