Authorising D.J. Iremonger, Fishery Superintendent to take proceedings against any person contravening the Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries Act 1923, the Sea Fisheries Regulation Act 1888, or byelaws made by the Board.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/O/8/14
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/931
- Dates of Creation18 Jun 1955
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).