Including copy notice 04 Jun 1793 Requesting landowners to meet on 20 Jun 1793 to consider means to preserve the coast from encroachment of the sea, opinion of Thomas Wedge, surveyor, copies of Rhuddlan Marsh Embankment Act, 1794 (34 Geo. III c.110) and of Act to enlarge the powers of the trustees, 1813 (53 Geo. III c.121). First meeting held at the White Lion, St. Asaph, John Williams esq. in the chair. Index at front and back.
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb208-dc/dc/c/1/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/C/1/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/140
- Dates of Creation1793-1848
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).