Concerning investigation carried out on the damaged Llanasa Embankment and other matters in the Dee and Clwyd River Board v. Bromborough Estate Co. Ltd.
Correspondence: Mason and Moore Dutton, Solicitors (Chester) to Dee and Clwyd River Board
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb208-dc/dc/o/1/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/O/1/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/490
- Dates of Creation07 Jul 1951 - 11 Aug 1954
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).