In Baroness Wenlock and others v. River Dee Co. concerning the possession of the River Dee Estates, collection and payment of rent to mortgagees.
Notices, Orders, Receipts, Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/A/4/46
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/305
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1882 - 07 Oct 1886
- Physical Description11 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).