Dwellinghouse called Penybont Barcia, land adjoining Pont Barcia Bridge, co. Merioneth, and rights in the River Alwen for term of 12 years and £30 yearly rent, to the Board of Conservators of River Dee Fishery District.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/L/7/6
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/872
- Dates of Creation01 Dec 1935
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).