By Board of Trade permitting the laying of cable in River Dee at Queensferry (following a difference between the Dee Conservancy Board and the Postmaster General regarding same), written on Ordnance Survey map (2nd Ed. Sheet 10.11) marked up to show line of cable.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/B/10/25
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/1007
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).