Concerning the erection of telegraph poles on River Dee embankment from Sealand Road Chester to Higher Ferry and the laying of a submarine cable across the River Dee at Higher Ferry.
Correspondence, Agreement, Plans
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 DC/B/2/2/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 DC/416
- Dates of Creation1871-1931
- Physical Description1 bundle
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).