Academic papers and letters of A.S. Napier:
- (ZP 67.2) letters of A.S. Napier, arranged alphabetically by author, then by date, 1872-1916. Correspondents best represented are Henry Bradley, F.J. Furnivall, W.P. Ker and Julius Zupitza.
- (ZP 67.4) Napier's working papers, arranged alphabetically by subject: Aelfric, Alfred, Ancrene Riwle, Arthur, Beowulf, Bestiary, Chaucer, English school, exam papers, Gast of Gy, homilies, King horn, Jacob and Joseph, Juliana, Klage der Frau, language (German, OE), Lazamon, Lexicography, Leofric, Luue ron, Middle English, misc., The Owl and the Nightingale, The Passion of our Lord, Pearl, Poema Morale, Rauf Coilyear, Shakespeare, Sinners Beware, Troy, n.d.
- (ZP 67.6) miscellaneous material including notes on the Merton Professorship and exam papers set by Napier, 1889-99
- (ZP 67.8) material relating to various academic societies including receipts, programmes and correspondence, 19th-20th century
- (ZP 67.10) material about A.S. Napier, n.d.
- (ZP 67.12) press cuttings, 1878-1908
- (ZP 67.16) material relating to printed published work, offprints, etc.
- (ZP 67.18) printed examination papers of the University of Oxford
- (ZP 67.20) printed material, mostly concerning the English School at Oxford