C/1 Test Programmes Mk I and II machines, 4 files, 1951-1954.
C/2 John Leech notes titled "Own Screeds",1954.
C/3 [Diophantine approximation, C B Haselgrove]
- C/3/1 Simultaneous Approximation. EDSAC Program & Results. Some Notes, undated
- C/3/2 Diophantine Approximation - Mark I Program, undated
- C/3/3 Diophantine Approximation. Program. March 1961. Mercury
- C/3/4 Diophantine Approximation. Results. March 1961. Mercury
C/4 [2-point. These papers refer to an Atlas program that was developed by Jenifer Leech-Haselgrove for solving differential equations in several variables with 2 point boundary conditions. This was to be an enlarged version of a Mercury program developed by CB Haselgrove and A. Gibbons. In 1965 Leech-Haselgrove left Manchester leaving the program incomplete.]
- C/4/1 2-point notes, 1961-1965
- C/4/2 2-point compiler, undated
- C/4/3 2-point solver, undated
- C/4/4 2-point complete, undated
C/5 [Radio ray tracing. The original programming work for this research was done on EDSAC I between 1953 and 1956 but no programme survives. These papers refer to later work with the Mercury computer]
- C/5/1 Isø Rays Mercury, 2 dimensions, I, undated
- C/5/2 Rays, Programs Mercury, 2 dimensions, II, undated
- C/5/3 Rays, Mercury Results, 2 dimensions, June-July 1962
- C/5/4 Rays in three dimensions. Mercury, undated
- C/5/5 Mercury Ionosphere Rays in 3 dimensions. Output, undated.
C/6 [Radio ray tracing from an Extraterrestrial source. The Mercury program and notes developed by J. Haselgrove]:
- C/6/1 E-T Rays IV Programme
- C/6/2 E-T Rays V Programs
- C/6/3 E-T Rays VI Programme
- C/6/4 E-T Rays VI Results
- C/6/5 E-T Rays VII, 6, 7
- C/6/6 Distant Satellite. E-T Rays VII, 8,9
- C/6/7 E-T Rays VIII
- C/6/8 E-T Rays VIII.1
- C/6/9 E-T Rays Notes
- C/6/10 E-T Rays VII
- C/6/11 O-E Rays (Ordinary and Extraordinary)
C/7 EDSAC II Programming and Specification, 1956-1958.
C/8 Various EDSAC works,1954
- C/8/1 Continued Fractions
- C/8/2 Arc Tangents
- C/8/3 O's & E's
- C/8/4 Large Factorials and Powers
C/9 Difference Bases,1953-1955.
C/10 Polya A*T (u) Tables Mark I
C/11 Turan A*T (u)n Tables Mark I
C/12 Z and L Functions, 1959-1962:
- C/12/1 Zeros of z functions
- C/12/2 Z(t) differencing and checking routine
- C/12/3 Davies zero hunt
- C/12/4 Multi length zeros
- C/12/5 Z(t) L (s,x) program.
- C/12/6 Z (½ + ct) Mk I corrected version.
- C/12/7 L(x) tabulated.