Manuscript letter. Addressed to 'My dears'. Describes Agnes Maude Royden and Daisy Dobson's stay at Sutton Place, Boston: her impressions of the food, the railways, the city. Mentions misleading newspaper headline on Royden: 'I smoke and drink says woman preacher' which has caused cancellation of bookings although she is still in high demand [Royden smokes but does not drink alcohol]; successful lecture on 'Psychology and prayer' at the Symphony Hall.
Daisy Dobson in Boston, Massachusetts to friends in England
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-7ddo/7ddo/02/02
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 7DDO/02/02
- Dates of Creation8 Jan 1928
- Physical Description1 item